Kid-friendly Snack Recipes
Just a few rules…
- Always ask an adult for permission to make yourself a snack.
- Always ask an adult for help if you don’t understand a recipe.
- If a recipe requires a stove or a knife, ask an adult to assist.
- Check to see if you have all of the ingredients before you begin.
- Always wash your hands before you handle food.
- Measure ingredients carefully.
- When you are finished, put away any ingredients you haven’t used, wash the dishes you have used, and clean the counter or table.