Before You Start…
- First, ask an adult for permission before you start a project.
- If you don’t understand the directions, always ask for help.
- If the directions require scissors, knives or other objects that may be dangerous, ask an adult to assist.
- Get all the materials together before you begin.
- Crafts can be messy! Always pick up after you’re finished, and clean the table or counter. If you do this every time, you may be allowed to do crafts more often.
OK! now create something…
Make this simple paper project that will brighten your day, or make a lovely gift to cheer up a friend!
These are decorated for Halloween, but you can make these lanterns and decorate them any way you’d like!